6/22/07

Yeah for FRIDAY, I think

I always love my Fridays. Even when I don't have anything planned, I enjoy knowing that I have 2 days to do what I want and not have to worry about work. Well, one of my lovely tasks at this temp job is to clean out the refrigerator every Friday afternoon. How lucky can a girl get?! Good thing this isn't a permanent position or that job would be delegated as soon as possible. Guess I'd better go get the undesirable task completed so I can go home with a clear conscience. (Geez, I don't even clean out my fridge once a year let alone weekly!) Bet you are all wishing you could be me right now...I'm wishing the same thing. EEEWWWW and YEEECCHHHH!

4 comments:

ba and the boys said...

ok-i have been waiting since friday to see if anyone else would post this but i guess i will have too...
janae, come on over and do my fridge next!
ba

JaNae said...

Absolutely not! ;)

JaNae said...

Ok, that was a little harsh. Tell you what-I'll come clean out your fridge while you are in the hospital with your 4th baby. How's that for a deal?

ba and the boys said...

ha ha ha...
FOUR boys!
i dont think so
ba