Ok, so my blog is very text heavy....on this Friday afternoon (with super fast internet rather than my slow connection at home), I thought I'd change that. Hope you enjoy these few random & fairly recent photos.

Cute 3½ year old Shayla took this one of me, can you tell?

I asked for a new style at the What Women Want convention. It looked cute, just felt a little young for me.

Cool white crocodile at Hogle Zoo. Legend has it that if it looks at you you'll have good fortune and good luck. Sadly, no eye contact with me. :(

Shayla and Cameron are sharing the stroller while we were at Hogle Zoo, until Shayla decided she'd had enough.

Me with Boston in the background.

Cute Cameron & I at the Dodo with the UT fam for my birthday.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I love the picture of you in the pink!
Post a Comment