6/25/07
Spoiled
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm spoiled...and I love it...This temp job has such fast internet service, and with so little to do I can surf the web much of the day if I want. Pictures and such are up in milliseconds. Last night I got on the internet at home for a little while and just about went nuts waiting for things to open and download. (Because it's cheap and I usually don't use my home internet much, I'm still using dial-up.) After this lightening speed I'm thinking maybe I should look into another option that's faster. Juno is advertising broadband for under $20 a month, that's who I have my dial-up with, maybe I'll take a closer look at the fine print and see if that will work for me and then you can all welcome me back to the 21st Century.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment