I know I'm really behind in posting this but too bad, it's my blog and I'll post when I want to, post when I want to...
A little comparison game for you...who had more Christmas Spirit last year?
Contestant #1 (aka Mom's house):
A little comparison game for you...who had more Christmas Spirit last year?
Contestant #1 (aka Mom's house):
Now I'm not complaining, I just find it a funny comparison. Especially since in years past, we'd have Christmas throughout the whole main floor. (That's probably why I have Christmas all over my apartment.)
To Mom's defense, they'd been remodeling the whole main floor and had just started putting things back where they belong. She couldn't get to her decorations because all the furniture was in the garage blocking things. Still a funny memory just the same.
We did have our traditional Christmas breakfast including her cinnamon pull-apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment