Throughout the years I have occasionally picked up an issue of the Reader's Digest or had a subscription. The humor sections are my favorites and often have me laughing out loud I find them so funny. Well, I thought I'd share a couple good ones I've read recently to share the laughter. Enjoy!
First by Kay Strayer, Aurora Nebraska:
"There are women whose thoughtful husbands buy them flowers for no reason. And then there's me. One day I couldn't stand it any longer. 'Why don't you ever bring me flowers?' I asked.
"'What's the point?' my husband said. 'They die after about a week.'
"'So could you,' I shot back, 'but I still like having you around.'"
Second, by Dana Biscotti Myskowski, Henniker, New Hampshire:
"Like a typical teenager, my 15-year-old son dreaded our family vacation at a seaside cottage in the middle of Boring Nowhere. But his eyes brightened when I said, 'Did I tell you we'll be buying lobsters from Pamela Anderson? We'll even bike to her house to pick them up.'
"His face grew dark as the horrible truth dawned: 'There's more than one Pamela Anderson, isn't there?'"
Have a fabulous day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment