I HAVE to make this quick since it's late and I really need my sleep. I'm in the middle of an intensive 2-week phonetics course so my time is split between 3 hours/day in class, working part-time at a local high school as a teacher's aide and coming home and studying for several hours. I just thought I'd do a quick post with that update and so it doesn't seem quite so long since I last wrote. Bottom line-I'm alive, mostly well, busy and will get back to this probably in another week.
A few other random ideas:
-Why do people make promises they never intend to keep?
-Why, when you have absolutely no time, do you get a cold and feel wiped out?
-Why doesn't Utah use their left-turn arrow lights at more intersections?
-How come I always seem to post on my blog late at night?
-Why is it that since I decided to start blog I seem to have nothing to say?
-Why is it so fun to drive with the windows down & the radio blasting?
-What was I thinking taking this 2 week course?!
-Why did I let myself forget how fun it is to play volleyball, softball and other team sports?
-Why is it possible to have gray hair and zits?!
-Why do I not exercise regularly when I like the results, know the benefits and see a need?
-Why did I suddenly loose the sound on my computer?
-Why are there words that I always spell wrong, typed or written?
-How did we ever get along in life without cell phones, computers and the internet?
5/9/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you're alive and doing well!
I like your updates!
Welcome to school!
amen sister! i agree with all of your little random ???'s!
Post a Comment