5/27/07

My US Travels

Yes, I'm following the crowd on this one, but I think it will be ok....Here's my map of states I've visited. Clearly several holes, more if I'd not worked for Creating Keepsakes, and several of the states are on my list of places to visit someday. Now I do need to clarify that my visit to Texas was a layover, however, after a 7+ hour layover in the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport I think I can count that state. No other layovers but a few states I've just driven though as well...



create your own personalized map of the USA

Poor New Mexico, all there by itself. Guess I need to plan a road trip there soon so it's not such an island....

How do I fit the whole map????!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mark Wisconsin. Remember the Kenosa outlet mall?

JaNae said...

I don't remember going to the Kenosha mall but probably did. Thanks for the reminder.