
I just finished filling out the application (and paying my application fee) to attend the University of Utah. With my recent job "change" I kept thinking and talking about going back to school for my masters. The more I thought about it, the more it felt right and I began to get excited about the prospects and possibilities. My application is now submitted so, once accepted, I can start on the year of prerequisites I need before I can apply to and attend graduate school.
About a year from now, I'll hopefully be receiving acceptances to grad schools and will start the decision of where to attend and any other relevant decisions that may follow.
As for work, my plan is to focus mostly on school so a part-time job will be sought after to give me some additional/extra funds to supplement any loan money paying for school. Hopefully the acceptance process will go quickly so that I'll know the hours I'm available to work. The next immediate step is the student loan process and I'll attack that tomorrow.
Oh, boy, I hope I'm not in over my head with this one. If so, I suppose it won't be the first time or, sadly, the last.
About a year from now, I'll hopefully be receiving acceptances to grad schools and will start the decision of where to attend and any other relevant decisions that may follow.
As for work, my plan is to focus mostly on school so a part-time job will be sought after to give me some additional/extra funds to supplement any loan money paying for school. Hopefully the acceptance process will go quickly so that I'll know the hours I'm available to work. The next immediate step is the student loan process and I'll attack that tomorrow.
Oh, boy, I hope I'm not in over my head with this one. If so, I suppose it won't be the first time or, sadly, the last.
3 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! and i am very happy to hear that you didnt choose another in-state, blue-ish school to go to! now is the time for back to school shopping!
congratulations! so excited for you!!
Congrats!! That's so wonderful! Good luck with a new chapter in your life!
Post a Comment