Ok, I'll admit it, maybe this blog idea wasn't so great after all. It seems like there's so many things I want to share & say but when I decide, "tonight I'm going to add to my blog." as you can see, it doesn't always happen. I guess my life really is busier than I thought it was, or else I can still procrastinate with the best of them.
As I'm sure you've all heard, I was downsized at work on Monday. (The first of 3 let go that day, thank you very much!) Maybe now I'll have more time to keep this better updated. [Insert laughter here...] That's ok, the main thing is that I keep at it, even if it's once in awhile. The less I blog, the less you all feel obligated to read so that frees up your time too. You're welcome. :)
Since Monday, I haven't made any major decision yet as to what's next. Many thoughts have been running through my mind but I decided to take this week to just let the dust settle, gather a little information and see where I feel guided to go next. Luckily, I feel very peaceful with this and am not in a panic, well, not yet anyway. I know that I'll figure something out which will hopefully be to my benefit & part of Heavenly Father's plan for me.
Just a warning to you though, this lay-off is a testimony to be careful what you pray for. For a little while I'd had the feeling that there was something Heavenly Father wanted for me to be doing but I wasn't sure where or what it was. So my prayers, a few days before all this and Monday morning, were to help me know what Father in Heaven wanted for me. I didn't think a 2x4 was necessary but that seems to be what I received. Someday I'll learn to be more cautious in what I ask for but obviously that's a lesson still in the works.
Thanks to everyone for keeping me in your thoughts & prayers at this time. It really does help and I'm sure that's much of what's brining me the peace I feel. Isn't knowing we have a Heavenly Father we can pray to and receive comfort and answers from the best thing ever?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to hear from you. I'm glad you have faith that something good will come from this. Good luck and let's stay in touch.
Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and hope that things are working out.
Please keep us updated!!
Post a Comment