4/22/07

The answers

I thought it would be fun to add the answers to my one liners so here goes:

"I'm from Minnesota, that's SOUTH of Neanderthal." (Cutting Edge)

"Sink Me!" (Scarlet Pimpernel, with Jane Seymour)

"To infinity and beyond!" (Toy Story)

"I don't think we're in Kansas any more." (The Wizard of Oz)

"Where did you put the electric blanket?" "Under the underwear." (White Christmas)

"I put Windex on it." (My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

"And, then I'd kick her, sir." (Anastasia)

"I was hoping it was you." (You've Got Mail)

"No one leaves without singing the blues." (Adventures in Babysitting)

"Indiana, that was the dog's name." (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

"1.21 Gigawatts! 1.21 Gigawatts!?" (Back to the Future)

"Matty, it's Thriller!" (13 Going on 30)

"Try not to kill my dog" (Emma, with Gwyneth Paltrow)

"I washed my face and 'ands before I come..." (My Fair Lady)

"Girly Girl" (The Music Man)

"I don't want starburst or marble halls. I just want you." (Anne of Avonlea, Anne's final line at the very end)

Happy renting & viewing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i love you janae-please dont tell me that you have been sitting at home all weekend watching each of these movies to get the quotes!