3/14/07
You'd think I'd learn
Well, this morning I did it again. Though it's a bit difficult to explain here, but for the second time is a short period of time I managed to burn my leg with my curling iron. (Yes, you did read that correctly, my leg was burned by my curling iron. No, I wasn't trying to curl the hair on my legs either. Smarty pants.) That makes twice in about 6 months. You'd think after all my years of using hair tools I'd be able to not burn myself anywhere, ever but alas, that is not the case. My forehead, fingers, ears & neck are not safe either. Guess maybe I need to reconsider how I'm styling my hair to avoid any future self-destruction and bodily scars. I could always sport the Kojak look and safe myself the time, money, hastle and pain of doing my hair everyday....hey, that might not be such a bad idea. Something to consider for the next appointment....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yikes! hope it doesn't hurt your walking ability. by the way, we have a request--since you are coming during the start of march madness, you need to fill out a bracket and bring it so we can compete this weekend, k? you can print one at www.cbs.sportsline.com. see you friday.
i have dora, superman and animal print bandaides...which should i bring over?
Post a Comment