Being an Aunt is the best! When I have little ones such as these to love, kiss, hug, play with, tickle, giggle, read to, be silly with, watch grow up, cuddle with, tuck into bed, babysit, laugh with and just plain enjoy, who could disagree? (It doesn't hurt that they are the cutest things to walk the earth either.)
It's clear that Cameron, Nathan & Shayla love being cousins!
Tate's such a big boy...just look at him trying to sit up.
The cool, oldest grandchild, Nathan. What an awesome guy!
Cambree's all decked out & ready to head home from the hospital. Welcome, Little One!
" RRRAAAARR," says Cameron.

Isn't that smile so adorable? I just want to pinch and kiss Tate's cheeks.
Another adorable smile, this time it's Lucy! Her little smirk is so darling.
Such peaceful slumber for Cambree. I love the tongue "sticking out."
Did I mention being silly with the nieces & nephews? Shayla and I pulling faces.


No comments:
Post a Comment