Ok, two truths and a lie.
I will post 3 statements about myself. Two are true and one is a lie. In your comments state which you think/guess is the lie. Have fun!
1. I have seen the Chicago skyline from the observation deck of the John Hancock Building.
2. Cindy Crawford (yes, the model) and I have same job in our work history.
3. I attended 4 colleges or universities.
I will let guesses take place until the end of September. Good luck and let the guessing begin. :)
Feel free to do the same on your blog....Just a fun and random way to get to know each other better.
9/18/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm going with #1 Being the lie. Glad you've been blogging again!
Totally #1. Their sky deck is a BAR would you go to a BAR?? I don't think so :) Don't ask me how I know....
Post a Comment