4/3/08

Quick update

I need to head off to class but here's an update or two:

1. No details or info on the store robbery. I don't know if suspects have been found or what. It's not been reported in the news but no one was hurt or in the store at the time which could be why.

2. Still nothing exciting to report on the grad school apps.

3. So glad Spring seems to be here to stay.

4. Can't wait for the semester to come to an end.

Well, off to class I go....

1 comment:

Voluptuotron said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE MOST REMARKABLE WOMEN IN THE WORLD! You're finally 29! Despite the busyness of your life, I hope you'll take at least 1 hour and spend it any way you want!

Know you continue to be in my thougths and prayers. And I'm wishing the very best for you now (and safe/secure)and your future!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tarby J!