4/30/08

4 things

I received this via email and thought it might be fun to post here too....

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1 M&M Mars-Assembly Line Dipping Dove Ice Cream Bars
2 Receptionist-GE Plastics
3 Legal Secretary
4 Student
(Way more than 4 could be put here)

Four movies I have watched more than once (or 100 times) :

1 The Lake House
2 A&E's Pride & Prejudice
3 Anne of Green Gables series
4 Gigi

Four Places I have lived:

1 Elmhurst, IL
2 Lisle, IL
3 San Diego, CA
4 Los Angeles, CA

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:

1 Dancing With the Stars
2 Extreme Makover Home Edition
3 Oprah's Big Give
(All of the above are on video and after the fact)
4 PBS's Complete Jane Austen

Four places I have been:

1 Boston
2 Anaheim
3 Russia
4 Armenia

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1 Chrissy
2 Mom
3 Choir People
4
(Though regularly is used somewhat loosely)

Favorite Foods

1 Cafe Rio-pork salad & burrito-YUMMY
2 Strawberry Pie
3 Strawberries with sour cream & brown sugar
4 Ice Cream

Four Places I would like to visit:

1 New York
2 Hawaii
3 Europe
4 Japan

Four friends I think will respond:

1 BA
2 Alicia
3 Jennie
4 MaryRuth

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming Year:
1 Trip to Japan
2 Paying down debts
3 No more homework
4 Spending time with family


Not going to "tag" anyone, however, you are welcome to post this to your blog if you'd like.

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i cant resist! i will post my answers!

MaryRuth said...

ok the dove bar dipper job looks like too much fun!!