3/17/08

Spring Has Finally Sprung! (Hopefully)

I was heading out to meet some former co-workers for lunch today. As I left the building I noticed a magpie flying through the parking lot carrying a stick in its mouth. That's got to mean that spring is here to stay (no more crazy snow storms or cold temps) if the bird is gathering sticks for a nest....It's about time if you ask me!

3 comments:

Ann said...

sorry to be a pessimist but i'll believe it when i see it. i remember plenty of may and june freak snow storms in my years in utah-hope that won't be the case for you! love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are right. I am sick of winter too.
Mother

ba and the boys said...

i am all about believing in signs that spring has sprung! i got a new pair of capris, so that is MY sign!