3/20/08

Please respond

I had someone try to post comments on my blog from Brazil. I deleted the comment but they mentioned they were adding me to their blog list. That alarms me. So in an effort to try to keep my loved ones safe, I will be making my blog private.

Those I have email addresses for may have already received an email inviting you to read my blog. If you have not received an invite from me please add a comment to this with your email address so that I can add you to my list of approved readers. (Since I have it set up to moderate my comments anyway, your comment will go to my personal email account and your email will not appear on my blog at all.)

Since there are a few friends who read my blog and I don't have their email address, I'm going to wait until April 1 to change it over to private to give them time to contact me. After that, I'll be making the switch as others have done.

Yes, I might be panicking a bit but some of you know I've had a profile off and on on a couple of the LDS dating websites and it's unnerving to me when I'm at a singles activity and some guy keeps staring at me with the look like he's seen me before....sometimes they do introduce themselves which eases things but it's still a bit odd and uncomfortable when it happens.

I believe once I make the switch to approved readers only you'll have to log in to read my updates (as frequent as they are...hee hee). Sorry to make it a bit more challenging but it's best to do all we can to keep ourselves and others as safe as possible.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

PS-some of you might receive an email at different addresses, I sent the invite to every address I had for you, I wasn't sure which was the most frequently used/best one so I covered my bases to be sure you got the message.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Hey there JaNae, it's Steph E... how are you? It was fun to "stalk" your blog... tee hee! I hope you are doing well...it's good to "see" you! Love ya!

ba and the boys said...

i havent recd an invite at either address yet (well, i guess you wouldnt use my pta address...). are you trying to ditch me?

tina said...

Hey JaNae how are you? It was fun reading your blog.
Tina

Jennie said...

janae! i want to be on your list... you have my email! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I want to be on your list but when I entered my gmail account info it would not let me get onto your stuff. I know that I am probably doing something wrong and I need you here to help me.
Love, Mother