2/23/08
A First Kiss!
Tonight I ran out to get come dinner (yes, I succumbed and did fast food). I came in and picked up a glass of water that was by the couch. Without looking I just put the glass to my lips to take a drink. As I did so, something tickled/bothered my lip. I pulled the glass away and brushed off what I figured was a hair on my top lip. Then I put the glass back to my lip and felt it again. So, I pulled the glass away and to remove the hair and found the problem...there was a box elder bug crawling along the rim of the glass! ICK!!!!! It was all I could to not drop the glass as I raced into the kitchen to drown the bug in the sink. It’s been awhile and yet I still cringe at the thought of this first kiss. YIKES!!!!!!! That's one first kiss I hope to never ever remember!!!! Time to call the exterminator!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Better ye than me.
Mother
i have to say... that is a great story!
hey... i am having a pampered chef party! check out my blog and let me know if you need anything! thanks!
that is gross...did you get bug cooties?
What is a box elder bug? Is it like a locust? I'd surely die.
Haven't been kissed by one, but had several share my sleeping bag at a training at Camp MapleDell several years ago. Thought I was dreaming of little angel touches on my arms and face, and awoke to the little beasties all over the place. They liked me better than the other guys or so the other participants claimed.
Post a Comment