9/2/07

Quick note before bed

Where has the time gone? I don't think I realized just how long it's been since I last posted to my blog until I saw Jennie's comment asking where I was. Then I double checked my last posting date and realized a whole month has gone by. Sorry about that, I've been faithfully checking your blogs and posting there occasionally too, just not felt like I had tons to add to mine. I promise I'm still alive, So, before I lay me down to sleep, I'll post to my blog so my friends will keep....lame I know.

School started back up for the fall 2 weeks ago and I'm busy with classes and homework. I have a temp job in the morning, as of last Wednesday, and an offer for a permanent part-time job as well, as of Friday afternoon. The temp job assignment is 1-2 months but it is M-F 20 hours/week which I'm doing in the mornings. The other job I can make about the same money but working 5 less hours a week & 2 less days giving me 2 mornings to stay on campus and study. The permanent part time position is probably the best since I need to keep school my highest priority to be able to meet my GPA goal. Having those 2 mornings to study would be key for me so that I can have a little bit of a life after school's over in the evenings and feel like my whole world isn't so upside down. I won't know how quick I can get out of the temp job until Tuesday so wish me luck that they'll let me out sooner rather than later since I have some tests in the next couple weeks that I'm no where near ready for...

I'm going to end it here so I can go get some sleep in preparation for several hours of studying tomorrow....I know you all wish it could be you instead of me....I wish it could be you instead of me too....I have started a more detailed update I'll get posted with pictures soon, had some issues with the pictures when I tried before. Thanks for keeping up on me, Jennie, and thanks for keeping your blogs more updated than mine, it's been fun to see the pictures and know how all of you are doing. It's a perfect break from the studies. Have a super Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

glad to hear from you (blog-wise)! it is good to see you are keeping busy!
xoxox
ba

Jennie said...

i am so glad that all is well! i have missed you!

i hope that school goes well for you! i have to be honest, i am really glad that it is you going to school and having to study instead of me! i never really enjoyed school. unless was a social activity... hee hee!

anyway... thanks for posting!