7/11/07

Thank Heavens for Blogs

One of the women at work received flowers today and it reminded one of the men here that he should send his wife flowers. Later, a couple other guys were talking about how they didn't have a reason to send flowers to their wives and I said that was the best reason to do so. And, one juy mentioned that part of him considers giving flowers a waste. Wanting to back up my arugemnt and be right, I remembered that I'd posted a story from the Reader's Digest not too long ago relating to this exact subjet. Of course I had to find the story and email it to the two gentlemen who were a bit hesitant. Guess there may be a little follow up on this topic tomorrow.

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

I LOVE FLOWERS! and i really dont want them all the time because i will take them for granted. but once in awhile it is so nice to have a surprise.
tell your temp-co-workers that!

Jennie said...

i am all about the flowers. it is not a waste to make someone feel good and enjoy their day a bit more!!!

long live flower givers!!!
(too bad my husband doesn't always fit into that category! oops!)