12/31/08

Way past update time...I know...

Dan's due home momentarily but I thought, maybe, just maybe if I start a post, I'll get it finished sooner rather than later and then it'll give me the bug to keep posting...we'll see how that works out.

I do have to admit, blogging has been on my mind. I even mentioned it to Dan recently. I just don't seem to find the time to get it done. 95% of my job is on the computer and when I get home, I'd rather visit with my husband, read a book (about half way through Breaking Dawn for the first time!), spend time with family, etc. Despite all that, I have some time off and am determined to get some things updated here. Let's hope this isn't like so many other New Year's Resolutions...only lasting a few hours.

Since picutres get me going...pictures I'll post and now...back in time I go...I'll make stops here & there so it's not just one huge post...

The last weekend in May I took my first trip, and what would become my first of many trips, to Yellowstone. Here are a few highlight pictures from that trip:

The gas station,/grocery store in Ashton, Idaho. I would call Dan when I was here and he'd know only 55 miles left for me to go.

A bull elk just grazing on the side of the road.

One of many buffalo we saw just strolling along the roadside.

One must be very careful here, there are killer chipmunks lurking everywhere!

It's not everyday you see a momma grizzly and her cub. A first for me and a first for Dan as well.

Sunset behind one of the many gysers in Yellowstone Park.
I'll stop here or else I might not ever get this posted. More later...

No comments: