Is is a keeper though...that's the key question...
It never ceases to amaze me the things I'll try on when my sisters are with me...wait, did I try this on with Mom too??? Guess I can't blame the sisters...
JaNae a.k.a. TarbyJ Yes, the tarb in me is still alive and well. Now it's available on-line 24/7. Maybe I should have used TarbyJ in the web address. Oh well, next time for sure.
6 comments:
Wow! Cute hair piece. Are you having so much fun choosing all these bride items?? We've missed seeing you. How are things going? We are so excited for you and Dan. Great times ahead! Take Care and email us sometime. Renee and the Crew!
tease...
BA, I don't recall you sharing a whole ton of details before your wedding...
So is this the real hair piece or just one you're trying on?
You must post more details!!!
hello-i didnt have a blog! 80)
You did have email & a phone though...
Post a Comment