Checking out the real thing.
Oooo, a bunny!
Look at the horsey!
Mom's a bit unsure of things.
Wow, these are just my size!!!
It was a fun visit and a treat to watch Tate discover the animals. We even went on a horse-drawn buggy ride!
One of the funniest things that happened was as we were walking to and from the farm. Deb and I were each holding one of Tate's hands and I gave him a little kick in the seat of the pants Every time he'd turn around to try and figure out what was going on. Deb and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction and confusion.
Deb & Tate, thanks for a fun day on the farm!
2 comments:
i love watching kids find something new that is no big deal to us! they are so lucky to have fresh eyes.
btw-he is adorable!
it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment