- Yes, I'm engaged.
- Reception-October 16 in Salt Lake
- Wedding-October 17
- Manti Temple
- Living & job locations are both up in the air
Pictures and more details will probably not be posted until life settles a little so you'll just have to sit tight until then.
Thanks,
The Management :)
5 comments:
about time you posted this! congrats!
Congrats!!! I'm SOOO excited for you!!!
Why Manti if I may ask?
We chose Manti because that's where my Grandparents were married & where I went through the temple the first time.
i love the manti temple! it is very special to me too! i did baptisms for the first time there and also went through for the first time too!
i grew up in colorado and before the denver temple was built (while i was in high school) manti was our temple...
i am so excited for you! be sure to keep us informed as to your plans!
You're Getting Married! JaNae Congratulations! Keep me posted!
Love ya! Steph ;o)
Post a Comment