6/4/08

A Happy Heart!

Last night I was working on the computer & the tv was on when my doorbell buzzed. I wasn't expecting anyone so I figured it was one of my building neighbors. I looked out the peephole and still wasn't really sure who was there. When I opened the door I discovered Aly, Mary, and McKenna were standing there. McKenna is in my class at church this year and I taught Aly & Mary last year. They were walking home from their 6th grade promotion ceremony and decided to stop by and visit me. It just made my heart happy that they would do that.

They said they were calling to me as they approached the building (my windows were open) but I didn't hear them. So as they left, they made sure to shout up to my window to say good-bye. Of course, I lifted the blinds and said good-bye back to them.

Since I live across the street from the ever popular SnoShack, I might get more visits occasionally throughout the summer and that would be fine with me!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i love snoshack! i am a follower of the icy treat during the summer!

and how fun that your girls came to say hello!