1/2/08

The best laid plans...

I've had all these things I've wanted to be sure to record while on break from school and now school starts next week and not much has been added. Guess blogging more regularly will be a good resolution for 2008.

Speaking of 2008, where did 2007 go?! Why is it that I feel like I lose 1-2 weeks every year? This is crazy. And I hear that it goes quicker when you are a parent...guess I'll really be in trouble then...

To trigger my memory, here's some of what I'll post later, after photos are downloaded & I have a few more minutes than I do right now: Temple Square Christmas concert, siblings Christmas gathering, trip home to Chicago, New Years, break fun, next semester...

Until later, have a wonderful day. Hope that 2008 is full of surprises, happiness, laughter, and joy for all of us! (So far so good for me!)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

i have missed you! i am glad to know that you are still alive!

thanks for posting on my blog!

love ya!

ba and the boys said...

missed you! please download and post soon!
xoxo
ba